1) Right, so I can't find anything that specifically sounds like the wording of Frenzied attack. Mind you I have not studied every page of the book looking for it.
What I wonder is what "upgrade the ability of his combat check by that number" means. Upgrade an ability die to proficiency, or adding an ability die? or boost die? For me the wording is unclear on this, but please direct me to where this would be clarified in the book if you know.
2) "… basic training ranks" means the number of ranks the character has in the combat skill selected for the talent Deadly accuracy right? So if I selected it for my Range (light) in which I have 3 ranks, I would add 3 damage? or would I add the number of Deadly accuracy talents I have picked up?
3) Defensive driving. It basically increases the "shields" of my starship? To put it in such terms, I know that defence entails more than only shields.
4) Field commander (improved) the used of triumph is in addition to, or instead of, the manoeuvres?
5) Hidden Storage: basically it gives you a starship mod for free? (or something else of course). I could use it on my Ghtroc 720 and have a secret compartment to smuggle people or spice in?
6) Intense Focus: basically the same as with Frenzied attack. "Upgrade the ability of the skill check once" .
7) Let's Ride: If I'm in the lounge on my YT-1300 and we're attacked, I can, as an incidental move to the cockpit or turret? What if I'm on a much larger ship? (granted I am severely damaged from d20 games….)
There may be more I wonder about, but this list is more than long enough for now. Any insight is appreciated.