Number of Players

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pneumonica

Pneumonica

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

It says the game's for from 2 to 6 players, but how does it play with different numbers of players?  Is there a "best player number"?  Is there one that's particularly bad?

#2 PzVIE

PzVIE

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:33 AM

4 is our usual number - the game works perfectly. It sure can handle more, but in that case I would go for other games.

#3 Pneumonica

Pneumonica

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:01 AM

How about fewer players?  How does it play with only 2 or 3?

#4 PzVIE

PzVIE

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

2 players are not enough - too little interaction. 3 is ok, but as I said above, IMHO 4 is the number.

#5 Johnhagop

Johnhagop

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:38 PM

We've played with 6 and it's great. It gets more difficult to decide whether or not to pass out of a battle with that many people. It is also more of a challenge to win as there is much negotiation when the territories are mostly claimed.

#6 Duo

Duo

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

I found that more players require different planning because there are more opportunities for them to play a card that can completely screw you over (especially the surrender card).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS