Edmonton, Alberta

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hollis

hollis

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

If there's any players in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who would be interested in playing Netrunner, I'd love to try setting up some sort of organized play / weekly game day!

#2 Celebnar

Celebnar

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. 

Just got my copy finally in. Loving it! I'd hope to get some players together, maybe even do a demo some day over at TAG (Stoney Plain road on the west end) but I'm certainly down for some games!

#3 hollis

hollis

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Cool stuff! I am in the Old Strathcona area. There is another guy in the west end who plays (but doesn't frequent the forums). Perhaps over the Christmas holidays, we can get some games in.

#4 Firefighter34

Firefighter34

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Trilogy Games in Calgary Alberta Canada has been chosen as one of 5 locations to host this year's Android Netrunner in Canada! As this announcement has only today, we will be posting dates and details for this event in the very near future. We are tentatively planning for June 2014.

If anyone here knows of individuals, play groups, stores that have players that may be interested in this opportunity, please have them forward an email to our store at info@trilogygamingclub.com or PM me here on FFG forums. Also, we will be posting details for this event on our facebook page, twitter @trilogygaming and on our website at www.trilogygamingclub.com.

If there are any ideas people have for how to best run this event, side events, whatever please let us know!

Looking forward to hosting this great event and thank you to FFG for your support of local retailers!

#5 stormquiver

stormquiver

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

I'm a new player, got the core and a couple expansions. 

Live in the Clareview area, are you guys on the facebook page for Edmonton too?

should meet up and have some games

X-wing Miniatures: 100pt / ship

Android Netrunner: Core, Fear and loathing, Humanity's Shadow, Creation and Control, Opening moves

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS