Willammette Valley Oregon gamers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pwnguin

pwnguin

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

I live in Corvallis, but can be convinced to drive North to Portland if there's a competition. How's this work? Do we ask a FLGS to organize a game night?

#2 PWBrian

PWBrian

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

Talking to a FLGS would probably be a good start.  I don't think I've seen anything on organized play kits for Netrunner, yet, but they do have tournament rules up, so there's at least something to go on.

If you don't want to come all the way up to Portland, you may also want to check with Borderlands in Salem.  It's got a big enough nexus of players in general that they might be able to put something together that saves you a little driving time.

Though, I'm sure there's folks up here that would be happy for another player as well.

#3 pwnguin

pwnguin

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

I've talked Matt's Cavalcade into hosting a weekday event on Tuesdays. Send me a PM for details!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS