Call for Cleveland, OH players

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 qualistarian

qualistarian

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

Local stores that I can get to include Gamer's Haven (Middleburg Heights) and Underhill's (Cuyahoga Falls).  I am in Lakewood, and am willing to host as well, if that is more convenient.

#2 mastabou

mastabou

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

I'm definitely in.  I'm hoping to teach the game to some people at the BoGA meeting tomorrow night at Underhills so maybe we'll gain some converts.

#3 kengi

kengi

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

I currently demo games the first and third Saturday of each month at Gamers Haven in Parma Heights and have been talking with the owner about running a tournament. If you'd like, I'm running games this Saturday, but I can bring my decks and maybe we can play after my demos. They'll likely end around 4, but I'll be showing off other games from 1 PM onward.

#4 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

I wish ya'll luck! Us southerners (Columbus) AFAIK have yet to manifest anything… OR discovered if anything else has already manifested…

#5 qualistarian

qualistarian

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

I have started running demos, which I hope will morph into Organized Play (and possibly a Regional, who knows), on Wednesday nights at Immortals, Inc. in Rocky River, starting about 7 pm.  They are on the second floor of an office building at the corner of Center Ridge and Wager Rd.

#6 Niczone

Niczone

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I live in Parma and would love to meet up at play netrunner on a Saturday at Gamer's Haven.

#7 BaronLeone

BaronLeone

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

I would be willing to travel around Cuyahoga Co to play. If there is any organized play or event please update this list. 

#8 qualistarian

qualistarian

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

I have just received word that Immortals, Inc., in Rocky River has ordered Organized Play kits, and is applying for the Regionals for Netrunner (and X-Wing).  The store is a little difficult to find, being in an office building with no signage, but the play space is good and they are a friendly bunch.

Netrunner nights are currently Wednesdays, starting around 7 PM.

http://www.immortalsinconline.com

#9 BaronLeone

BaronLeone

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Just found out about this store today. Looking forward to dropping by some Wednesdays to play! Staff were friendly and it seemed like a nice place to play. While I agree that it is not a store with a "street" presence or signage out front I did find it very easily. Located on the second floor of the office building next to Sunoco on the corner of Wagar and Center Ridge Rd. 

#10 qualistarian

qualistarian

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Excellent!  I try to show up between 6:30 and 7:00, work permitting, but I usually call ahead to see if anybody else is going to be there before I come, so I know if there's any point in showing up. 

#11 BaronLeone

BaronLeone

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

Nice to see that Immortals Inc has been picked for regional tournament to happen on April 6th. Still trying to find time to get over there on a Wed. night! Hopefully this coming week. 

#12 qualistarian

qualistarian

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Yeah, I'm psyched about the Regional, although I've asked them about pushing it back a week to April 13, because I will be out of town on the 6th. 

I haven't been showing up every Wednesday, due to work (and won't make it tonight), but I'm hoping to see people there consistently.  Game Night kits should be there soon!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS