box images

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

anyone got an image of the back f the core set box or know where a can find one as i am using an old wow starter box to house and transport  my swlcg when it comes out and i need the image for the back of the starter box, i have got front image and spine fr starter box sorted out already

#2 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

wormiespice said:

anyone got an image of the back f the core set box or know where a can find one as i am using an old wow starter box to house and transport  my swlcg when it comes out and i need the image for the back of the starter box, i have got front image and spine fr starter box sorted out already

The back of the box that they have had on display at the various cons is just the front of the box again. The actual back hasn't been on any of the demo/mockup stuff.

Cardgamedb.com - The source for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu, and Warhammer: Invasion deckbuilders and spoilers. Now with 100% more FFG!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS