3 replies to this topic

#1 JovaZ

JovaZ

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:56 AM

Hi, guys!

Sorry for the silly question but, here it goes:

A character in my table is playing an Apprentice Wizard for the first time and I never had a wizard in the group before, so the question is WITH HOW MANY Spells does the apprentice wiZard begin play?
Does he buy them like action cards? Or does he have some for free (like those Petty Magics)?

Thanks for the attention!

#2 Matchstickman

Matchstickman

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

He starts with Cantrip, Magic Dart, Channel Power and Counter Spell for free and buys the others in the same way any other character would buy action cards both before and after character creation (0-3 character points before and at least 1XP each after).

But you only get the free spells if you start as a wizard, transferring into the career does not get you the free spells, you have to buy them like any other actions cards.

#3 BJake

BJake

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

What does a Witch start with?

#4 JovaZ

JovaZ

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Ok! Thanks!

Surely my friend will be a little disappointed, but… Well, he has too many spells already! lol!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS