• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hey Guys,

Any ideas for protecting all the cards including the little ones in Team Manager?

Thanks

#2 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

Get the FFG card sleeves - 4 green and 2 yellow packs.

Or you mean besides the sleeves?

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

#3 Roman_Sandal

Roman_Sandal

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Do you use the standard size used for ccg? And yep slips are what I mean was looking to see if you can get protection for team an staff upgrades as they are small and also players and highlights etc.. And cause all of the above are different sizes I thought someone my have found protection for all.

#4 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

If you check the game box, or the game catalog page, you'll notice the green and yellow squares. Those indicate which sleeves you need, if you want to protect your cards. The number inside indicates how many of them you will need for sleeving all the cards.

So just get four packs of Standard American Board Game Sleeves (green, for the larger cards) and two packs of Mini American Board Game Sleeves (yellow, for the small cards) and you're done. And you can use the leftover sleeves for the expansion. :)

• LinkavichChumofsky likes this

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS