Question from a noob

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Timebomb

Timebomb

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Im just getting into Dust Warfare (looking into it is a better description) and I have a question about the minis:

I have no real interest in Dust Tactics, and as I look around online at the minis Im seeing a lot of minis that are labelled as Tactics units, like the new SSU tanks, for example. Does that mean that they dont come with unit info cards for Warfare or that they arent meant for use in Warfare?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Seblys

Seblys

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

You can use any DUST tactics models with DUST warfare however there are no official DUST warfare unit cards so you don't get any in the box.

There are a couple of free options for DUST warfare cards, you have to print them off though…

#3 haslinger

haslinger

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

I printed both my axis and allied set via a one hour printer. Cost 13.00. If I were a patient man they would have cost only 6.50 delivered. 

#4 Timebomb

Timebomb

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

Oh, cool

Anyone have any good links to the printable unit cards?

#5 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

Timebomb said:

Oh, cool

Anyone have any good links to the printable unit cards?

It's about 4 threads down from this one

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS