Production Issues

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

Anyone have any intell on the producton issues with the new releases?

#2 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'd guess that the moulds had some sort of issue and had to be redone.

#3 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

About the Red Guards, Kill Commandos, Heavy Anti-tank, etc?

What I find weird is that all of those units are announced on FFG site but not on Dust Game dot com…

Don't want to sound like a bee-hatch but when an item shipping from Hong Kong to Canada take 2-3 days less than when ordering from FFG…the choice is easy to make. 

Hope everything goes well with the new models…the Kill Commandos look so cool!

#4 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

SolennelBern said:

About the Red Guards, Kill Commandos, Heavy Anti-tank, etc?

What I find weird is that all of those units are announced on FFG site but not on Dust Game dot com…

Don't want to sound like a bee-hatch but when an item shipping from Hong Kong to Canada take 2-3 days less than when ordering from FFG…the choice is easy to make. 

Hope everything goes well with the new models…the Kill Commandos look so cool!

Wow, re-read my post and it sounds rude and harsh, not what I meant…sorry.

My question is: Is it possible that some of the models be "FFG exclusive"?  Like the Red Guards, Kill Commando and the other announced? Or is it simply some normal delays between FFG and Dust Models announcements?

#5 Miah999

Miah999

• Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

I think it just that Dust Models doesn't announce things as early as FFG does when it comes to the things they're releasing together.

It seems the let FFG take the led per se.

#6 Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex

Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

Dust Models releases things to FFG. FFG then decides when to release them to the public. The SSU Ground Attack and Airborne Walker Helicopters have been available in Premium form from Dust Models in Hong Kong for 6 weeks, which means they were done and painted at least a week before that. I would imagine that someone in FFG caught an incorrect card or something and had to delay to reprint it.

#7 Algesan

Algesan

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

And it might be fixing an unacceptable level of breakage.  The tail fins on the infantry transport helicopters seems to be weak and/or prone to pouring errors that make them weak.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS