3 replies to this topic

#1 pumpkin

pumpkin

• Members
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:32 AM

Hi

I haven't missed anything have I?

Edison comes with a weapon whose rules are likely ging to require multiple burn tokens but the set only comes with one token and it's not a oken used in any other set or expansion, so there is only one available?

I realise there are other tokens that can be used as a proxy so this isn't a gripe, just trying to ensure I haven't missed something obvious?

Ok, it's a bit of a gripe, considering the figure only comes with one sheet of tokens, FFG could have included some extra burn tokens - end of the line production values creeping in, it seems

#2 Miah999

Miah999

• Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

The Matriarchy Trooper Pack, includes a few burn tokens. I don't recall how many, but it's at least three.

#3 pumpkin

pumpkin

• Members
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

Miah999 said:

The Matriarchy Trooper Pack, includes a few burn tokens. I don't recall how many, but it's at least three.

Ah, yes, they do - time to rearrange storage for those then, rather than having them in with the ret of their equipment tokens - I really hope we see another area 51 token before the end of the line to give DOG a bit of variety but I'm not sure we will 

Cheers for the reminder 

#4 Miah999

Miah999

• Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

No more Area 51 tokens are planned at this time.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS