• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EvilEdwin

EvilEdwin

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

Rabbit Hole states:

"When Rabbit Hole is installed, you may search your stack for another copy of Rabbit Hole and install it by paying its install cost. Shuffle your stack,"

My question is could you use the second copy of Rabbit you install to then search for a third copy (should you have two Core Sets) and install it. So you effectively use a single Rabbit Hole to play all three copies, should they be in your stack of course.

#2 Scautura

Scautura

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

Short answer: Yes!

Slightly longer answer: Because it activates when installed, and specifies you find and install another copy (with payment), yes, you can - although it doesn't make sense to shuffle until you're finished with all three (unless you're a masochist) despite the way it's written!

#3 Rickka

Rickka

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

The player on the right was doing exactly this during Gen Con final in this video (around 4:53)

#4 Isgrimnur

Isgrimnur

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

What do I do if I end up with both in my hand before I install the first one?  Can I then install the second one from my hand?

And then, since it's not a "May" action, if I install only one regardless, do I have to shuffle my deck regardless of any actions taken?

#5 AerysII

AerysII

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

Isgrimnur said:

What do I do if I end up with both in my hand before I install the first one?  Can I then install the second one from my hand?

And then, since it's not a "May" action, if I install only one regardless, do I have to shuffle my deck regardless of any actions taken?

Answer to the first question: No, because Rabbit Hole specified searching your stack for a copy to install.  

Second question: No idea. 

#6 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

A strict reading of the card says yes, you have to shuffle.  This could be nice if the Corp has an ability that messes with the top few cards of your stack.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS