Jump to content



Photo

Anybody in Seattle?


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

 Title says it all. Anybody?



#2 jhaelen

jhaelen

    Member

  • Members
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

Tsarcastic said:

 Title says it all. Anybody?

Last I heard Seattle was totally devoid of occupants.



#3 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

jhaelen said:

Tsarcastic said:

 

 Title says it all. Anybody?

 

Last I heard Seattle was totally devoid of occupants.

 

 

Hello,

I would like to play Android: Netrunner The Card Game. I reside within the greater Seattle metropolitan area. Are there any people in the greater Seattle metropolitan area who would also like to play Android: Netrunner The Card Game? If so, please use your keyboard to respond to this message (either by replying on this thread, or sending me a private message) to indicate your desire to try and arrange one or more games of this card game. Thank you.

 

Sincerely,

Tsarcastic



#4 VTSvsAlucard

VTSvsAlucard

    Member

  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

I wouldn't mind if Seattle was devoid of life. I'm tired of the traffic.

Are you in Seattle proper? I live down in Steilacoom (near Lakewood/Tacoma)



#5 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

 I thought Steilacoom had to be a typo until I googled it. It sounds like the name of a village in a bad fantasy novel.

Yeah, I live in Seattle proper. Capitol Hill, specifically. I guess it's a bit of a trek for you to get up here, isn't it?



#6 prune

prune

    Member

  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

I'm in the north end of Kirkland and would love to get together for a game.

Easiest places for me to meet for a game on your side of the lake is the Third Place commons area (Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park), or perhaps somewhere near Northgate. 



#7 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:43 AM

prune said:

I'm in the north end of Kirkland and would love to get together for a game.

Easiest places for me to meet for a game on your side of the lake is the Third Place commons area (Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park), or perhaps somewhere near Northgate. 

It's on like Michelle Kwan!



#8 SneakySly

SneakySly

    Member

  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

 If you are in the Woodinville-Bothell area or don't mind driving there, at Ernie's Games in Woodinville we just made Wednesday nights a LCG night at 5:30PM. 



#9 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

SneakySly said:

 If you are in the Woodinville-Bothell area or don't mind driving there, at Ernie's Games in Woodinville we just made Wednesday nights a LCG night at 5:30PM. 

Unfortunately I'm in Seattle proper and don't have a car, so that wouldn't work. But if you ever feel like trekking out here, please send me a message!



#10 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

 Prune and I are getting together Sunday afternoon on the Northside of Seattle (location TBD) to get a few games in. If anyone would like to join us, send me a PM for details.



#11 prune

prune

    Member

  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

Tsarcastic said:

prune said:

 

I'm in the north end of Kirkland and would love to get together for a game.

Easiest places for me to meet for a game on your side of the lake is the Third Place commons area (Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park), or perhaps somewhere near Northgate. 

 

 

It's on like Michelle Kwan!

Updated for 2012 : Get crankin' like Missy Franklin!



#12 prune

prune

    Member

  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

There's a lot of LCG's out there, which ones do people play the most?

Also, how late are you usually there?  I can try to make it sometime but 7 or 7:30 pm would be the earliest I could manage.

SneakySly said:

 If you are in the Woodinville-Bothell area or don't mind driving there, at Ernie's Games in Woodinville we just made Wednesday nights a LCG night at 5:30PM. 



#13 prune

prune

    Member

  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

I've created a Google Group for Seattle area Netrunner players, feel free to join :

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/netrunner-lcg-seattle-grid



#14 winteriscoming

winteriscoming

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Hey, all- Looking to order a box set tonight. I live on Bainbridge Island, and I'm happy to come in to Seattle for a game. I have a friend in the city who wants to start too. I'll join the google group, and hopefully see some of you for a game soon.

Dan



#15 Tsarcastic

Tsarcastic

    Member

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:54 AM

winteriscoming said:

Hey, all- Looking to order a box set tonight. I live on Bainbridge Island, and I'm happy to come in to Seattle for a game. I have a friend in the city who wants to start too. I'll join the google group, and hopefully see some of you for a game soon.

Dan

Hey there Dan. It'd be great to have you and your friend show up for some games. Prune and I got together for a few games yesterday (he murdered me), and talked about getting a regular night for play, and maybe trying to organize some tournaments down the line. Join the Google group and let us know what would work for you.



#16 SneakySly

SneakySly

    Member

  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

"There's a lot of LCG's out there, which ones do people play the most?

Also, how late are you usually there? I can try to make it sometime but 7 or 7:30 pm would be the earliest I could manage."

 

Well we literally just created the night. So I can only speculate. That said, most likely it will be GOT and Netrunner primarily. Closing time will be determined by turnout. Earliest close at 9PM. 



#17 skwizzle

skwizzle

    Member

  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

I'm on the Eastside (Bellevue-Redmond area). I've just picked up the core set, but I've been playing the original Netrunner off and on for the past 4 years. I also play the Call of Cthulhu LCG.



#18 prune

prune

    Member

  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

I'm going to try to make it up to Ernie's Games in Woodinville tomorrow night (Wed Sept 12).  Might be 7 or 7:30 before I get there.

I know I won't be able to go next week, so I figured I should try to get out while I can.



#19 dreamless

dreamless

    Member

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

We have a regularish group that coordinates on a google group located here.






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS