Anybody in Arizona?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hildargo

hildargo

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

Getting my first core set on Friday, and I am hoping to find some people that would be willing to play this in Tucson or Phoenix. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

#2 impaulm

impaulm

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

Bringing this post back to the top to see if there are any other players in the Phoenix metro area.

#3 Mavian

Mavian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

I'm in Tempe, been looking for some people to play with (this game and other card/boardgames)

#4 nekosluagh

nekosluagh

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

I am usually at Game Depot in Tempe on thursdays, with board games and things to play.  I love playing all sorts of things and have a friend that will play just about anything as well. 

Name is Kevin

#5 KiltedWolf

KiltedWolf

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

Hi! I live in Oro Valley (Tucson), and am interested in learning and playing Netrunner. I missed out on the first print run so I have to wait until the second release before I'll have my own copy.

Organic chem has me pretty busy until December, but I usually make it up to Phoenix once a month or so.

Cheers!

#6 Dead-Pool

Dead-Pool

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

Last couple of weeks we have had a meet up group for Netrunner at Game Depot in Tempe.  Has been at 1pm.  Here is a link for the facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/PhoenixNetrunners?fref=ts

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS