Taking multiple ranked talents

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 usgrandprix

usgrandprix

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Can you acquire a ranked talent more than once from the same spot on a tree? At first I thought so, but then the rules seem to imply not. But if not how would you get two ranks in Blooded?

#2 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

*points to the errata released this week*

It clarifies all the stuff on ranked/permanent talents for you.

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#3 usgrandprix

usgrandprix

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

Thanks. Wonder why they'd have a ranked talent only show up in one place.

#4 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Could be a typo, or something that was changed late on before printing and not spotted - that's why they're doing the beta, so these sorts of things are spotted

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#5 Cyril

Cyril

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

usgrandprix said:

Thanks. Wonder why they'd have a ranked talent only show up in one place.

Because they're releasing two more books. There's a good chance there will be new careers/specializations coming out in them that might contain more instances of talents like Blooded.

#6 cetiken

cetiken

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

Not to mention the inevitable Players Options book that will likey have many new specs and probably a new career or two. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS