So when can we expect…..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rapatpamp

rapatpamp

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

the first cycle of monthly packs (whatever they will be called)?

I know the LOTR LCG had some issues and it was a couple of months (if I remember right) before we recieved anything new.

So what do you think?

P.S Game looks AWESOME!!!!!!!

#2 Penfold

Penfold

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

I'd say probably about 2 months before we see the first pack. This is just me guessing on a conservative estimate. If I look that far out and comes early I'm pleasantly surprised. I would expect it to be in stores no later than beginning of December as an add-on purchase for Christmas.

#3 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:29 AM

I am surprised the cycle has not been announced yet. Historically they have the info up by now.

#4 Penfold

Penfold

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

They do? I don't recall Warhammer or LOTR having that first cycle announcement up before the Core Set. I remember them coming up about a week or two after the sets were commercially available… but then it was a while ago so I could be wrong there.

#5 ffaristocrat

ffaristocrat

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:23 AM

I remember seeing a Gencon report at BGG that they were hoping to have the first pack out before Christmas.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS