X-post from BGG
Hey all! I recently started building an SSU army to use as my default army for my Tactics games. I'd simply like to have some feedback to know if my SSU will be competitive and give some hell to the enemy!
AXIS (original core set + expansions)
- 4 Medium Walkers (4 configs): Luther/Ludwig/Lothar/Loth
- Heavy Kommandotrupp
- Battle/Laser/Recon Grenadiers
- Heavy Recon Grenadiers
- Snipers/Observers Squad
Planning to buy soon: Heavy Anti-Tank Grenadiers (if I buy a SSU Heavy Tank).
ALLIES (original core set + expansions)
- 3 Medium Walkers (4 configs): Pounder/Hotdog/Steel Rain/Mickey
- Bazooka Joe
- The Chef
- Command Squad
- Corps Officers
- BBQ Squad/Recon Boys/Gunners
- Grim Reapers
- The Hammers
- Tank Busters
Planning to buy soon: British Commandos Kill Squad
- Airborne Transport copter + Chinese Volunteers
- Red Yana
- Medvedi (Command Squad)
- Drakoni (Commissars)
- Frontoviki (Battle Squad)
- Fakyeli (Close Combat Squad)
- Nabludatyel/Jnetzi (Specialists)
Planning to buy soon: Airborne Walker Transport (for the additionnal Walker), Ground Attack copter, Op. Hades (for Winter Child), SSU Red Guards Command Squad, SSU Red Guards Anti-Tank and/or Assault Squad and maybe 1 Heavy Tank.
With all this, should I be able to compete against the other 2 armies I have?
Complementary Question: How about in Warfare? Do I have 3 "balanced" armies?