Some questions came up today during my lunch break gaming hour. I'd appreciate the community's help in answering them:
PREFACE: Apologies for forgetting all/most card names - they're at work, I'm not.
1) The Noise card (Stimpack?) that gives the runner 9 credits for that run only, can those credits be used to pay the 5 credit fee required by the NBN server upgrade?
2) Can the runner discard resources/programs at will/during his turn? My opponent played the resource that requires a click at the beginning of his turn but provides 2 cards for that click. Later in the game he wanted to slow down his card draw, but a quick search of the rulebook only spoke to discarding programs, not resources or hardware.
3) What happens when the runner's stack runs out?
4) There is a piece of NBN ice that, when encountered by the runner, allows the Corp to spend a credit and add an advancement token to a card behind the ice. There is an NBN agenda that when scored, gives 2 tags to the runner. If that agenda is scored during a run, do the tags go away at the end of the runners turn, or at the end of my turn?
5) What is the exact timing of winning? For example, the runner card from question 1 gives the runner 1 brain damage at the end of that run. The Jinteki ability gives the runner damage for stealing an agenda (or when it is scored). If the runner scores his 7th agenda and then takes damage that would flatline him… does he first win? Does he have to survive to the end of the turn in which he wins?
Thanks a bazillion!