Photo

Rally step now personal only (declared basic action)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

Rather than worrying about when to have a rally step, I've just declared that they are now just personally declared.  Its now just a basic action (once per encounter, whenever):

MODIFIED: Rally Step (PGp79)- Rally steps are now personal only and may be declared once at any point during an encounter. You may still be subject to attacks/effects if you take a Rally Step.

jh

#2 gruntl

gruntl

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

How do you deal with the rule that says that NPC ACE budget resets at rally steps?

#3 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,116 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:48 AM

I don't track ACE dice.  That's another bit of accounting I threw out the window.  They're GM "cheaters" dice anyways.  If I needed to, I suppose that I'd just have the "monsters" do a rally step.  Honestly though, I don't bother accounting for ACE dice.  I throw them in there when I feel its crucial to the feel of the game or simply ignore them entirely.

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS