do we know a release date for this?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Darthjawa103

Darthjawa103

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

Hey gang, Im just wondering if anyone knows the official release date when we will be able to buy this game at our local game shops? A vendor said it was pushed back and wasn't available yet.

#2 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:57 AM

The short answer: we don't have a set date yet. For the long answer, try these other threads found on page 2 of these forums.

Relase date: ¿21 september?

Is there a release date yet?

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#3 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

The VAGUE answer: mid-to-late September.

Probably.

#4 R2D2

R2D2

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

The reports all seem to suggest 21st-23rd September. Thats from esdevium games (UK sole supplier), friends of mine in europe who have asked their respective countries suppliers and seems to be supported by reports on here.

FFG are trying for a worldwide simultaneous release (according to an email they sent me about a month ago), so I would assume US on same rough date.

Esdevium have confirmed this date (rather than saying 'hopefully' and they are normally pretty good….

lets all keep our lightsabers crossed though!

#5 Hedrahil

Hedrahil

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

till final days of september?

I hope so, Im waiting for this game for almos a year….

#6 vadersson

vadersson

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

I am so wanting this game.  I was starting to re-read my Empire comics from Dark Horse and saw some X-wing vs TIE battles and longed for this game.  Good think I am not rereading Rogue Squadron books…

;)

Thanks,

Duncan

(I think FFG should send a free set of the starter to Mike Stackpole and Aaron Allston.)

Gold 109 (ret.)

Wesa need Gungans!

#7 tiepilot1138

tiepilot1138

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:48 AM

vadersson said:

I am so wanting this game.  I was starting to re-read my Empire comics from Dark Horse and saw some X-wing vs TIE battles and longed for this game.  Good think I am not rereading Rogue Squadron books…

;)

Thanks,

Duncan

(I think FFG should send a free set of the starter to Mike Stackpole and Aaron Allston.)

I've been listening to the Rogue audiobooks on the work commute in anticipation…

#8 Parakitor

Parakitor

• Members
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

I'm 100 pages into The Bacta War. Can't wait for this game! Also can't wait to read Aaron Allston's new Wraith Squadron book: Mercy Kill. But that takes place after the Fate of the Jedi series, so I have 3 more books to slog through before getting to the good stuff.

"That starship won't fly, Bastila."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS