Anyone tried in on a Nook?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GoblynByte

GoblynByte

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

Technically, the Nook uses android software, but has anyone tried this app on a Nook Color or Nook Tablet? Any success?  Any failure?

#2 NathanPButler

NathanPButler

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

I have not (as I have a Nook, not a Nook Color or Tablet), but won't the app only show up on the Android store if it will work on that device? I know that's how it works with my phone and my fiancee's phone. As far as I know, Nook Tablets/Colors aren't any different in that regard.

#3 GoblynByte

GoblynByte

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

NathanPButler said:

I have not (as I have a Nook, not a Nook Color or Tablet), but won't the app only show up on the Android store if it will work on that device? I know that's how it works with my phone and my fiancee's phone. As far as I know, Nook Tablets/Colors aren't any different in that regard.

Well, I'm not sure. After I posted this I went back and looked up android compatability. I thought that Nook ran Android software, but now I can't see that it does. I wonder if they backed off that or something. I don't know.

#4 aramis

aramis

• Members
  • 977 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

GoblynByte said:

NathanPButler said:

Well, I'm not sure. After I posted this I went back and looked up android compatability. I thought that Nook ran Android software, but now I can't see that it does. I wonder if they backed off that or something. I don't know.

The nook color runs a customized version of Android. So also does the kindle fire. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS