Selling some second Ed stuff

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 facepalm

facepalm

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hey,first.. Sorry if this isn't a good place to post this. Didn't know where else to put it. Anyways. Ive accumulated some second edition book and I must sell them.. For budget reasons and because it simply never makes it to our table.. The ones I have are;

Shades of empire

Old world bestiary

The thousand thrones

Tome of salvation

Karak azgal

Terror in talabhiem

Paths of the damned: ashes of middenheim and spires of altdorf

I live in Alberta.. So would like to ship individual books not to far. But if someone is interested in several of them.. I'd be willing to ship to US as well. I'll accept any price, don't think they are exactly worth much. Thinking $5-$10 a book. Open to negotiations though.

Thanks in advance! Facepalm

Ps. Might as well mention it here… Trying to sell some army books as well. If your interested just ask. 

#2 Amani

Amani

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

I'd be interested in Shades of Empire, Tome of Salvation, Terror in Talabheim, and the Paths of the Damn books. How did you want to conduct the transaction? Do you have any beastman army books?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS