• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 namagone

namagone

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hi

Im going to run green eyed boy but, I'm struggling to understand how the events fit together?

Who are the witchs

What dose the butler want

Whos the. Old man with the noose

#2 namagone

namagone

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

And why is there a portal to a cold land.. Who opened it?

#3 Quatro

Quatro

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

I haven't try story 5 yet. But if you are facing error in the story then you should probably check Mansions of Madness errata. There's 2 fault in the map. Sorry I couldn't point it out to you which one because I don't have the game with me right now.

#4 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

It's awful,

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

#5 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,582 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

GEB has produced the two single best game experiences I've ever had. But using "that one objective" will probably kill your fun quickly.

Witches are able to move between dimensions, which explains HOW they do what they do. Who they are is left rather to the imagination of the players. Thematically, it's rather objective-based.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS