Augmenticist and implants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Toronus

Toronus

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

When I read te augmenticist in the ITS, i dont know that if the explorer has the Physical perfection Talent, do the Implant systems's bonus stack with it?

forEX: If the explorer has a bionic heart, wich gives +1 ARMOR to body, is it stacks with the Phys. Perf. Talent? And what about the subskin armor? 

If the augmenticist has the Tech-Use skill - and I'm shure he/she has ;) - can he fix himself with Tech-Use test? Like some kind of self medication…

#2 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

I see no reason why it shouldn't

Gamergate Primer

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

#3 Thebigjul

Thebigjul

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

The armor will stack with whatever other armor layer you have.

But to be capable of healing his own wounds it's a matter of logic.

The character was lightly hurt, yes he could fix it, it is not to painfull and the work will be on the surface.

The character had been heavly damage, then why not try but my guess would be -30 to healing or tech use test due to pain, blood and a real diffficulty to look inside his own belly.

Critical damage would prevent anykind of self healing beside to take in hand this strange red leacking tube call artery and press it untill blood stop going out.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS