looking to sell

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 facepalm

facepalm

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

Hi, First thing first.. This is a good game, sadly just not quite what I am looking for and for budget reasons it is one of the few games I am trying to sell.

I own the out of print big box in mint condition, only played twice. would anyone be interested in buying? If so let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

Thanks in advance, Facepalm

#2 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

How much are you looking to get for it?

#3 facepalm

facepalm

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hey sorry but it looks like you were beat by a PM. I'll let ya know if it gets taken or not. And I don't even know what they go for haha I probably shoulda looked into that..what would one of them go for? Trust you won't try to abuse my lack of knowledge :P

#4 Londoncopper

Londoncopper

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

There is one on eBay for £100 at the moment, I do hope you got a decent price for it!

#5 mgentile7

mgentile7

• Members
  • 723 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

facepalm said:

Hey sorry but it looks like you were beat by a PM. I'll let ya know if it gets taken or not. And I don't even know what they go for haha I probably shoulda looked into that..what would one of them go for? Trust you won't try to abuse my lack of knowledge :P

Let me know if it does not sell and ill make a fair offer.

Thanks

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS