Photo

Feature request (background, sound, and sums)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cetiken

cetiken

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Loving the dice app. It's easily the highest quality die roller I've seen. Well done to everyone who worked hard at it. 

That said I would like to see a couple of new backgrounds - simple ones without images. Perhaps classic green felt or a metal grey. 

Secound, I'd like a sound set that was only the rolling of dice. 

Finally it'd please my flametrike casing cleric if I could select an option in the radial menu to sum the selected numeric dice (or all of them with none selected). 

#2 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

I second this sound option. I want the dice roll sound, but all this other nonsense is just too much.

As for backgrounds… I would be happy if it would even STAY on the background i choose. Mine keeps defaulting back to the starting one everytime I reopen it.

#3 EldritchFire

EldritchFire

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

I would like to see a landscape option. I never use my iDevices in portrait, especially at the table.

-EF

#4 Big Damn Hero

Big Damn Hero

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

I would also like to request a total/summing feature after the roll.

Everything else about this app is amazing.

#5 selderane

selderane

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

I'd like to see more backgrounds.  Or an ability to use your own backgrounds.

I just really want a slave Leia background.

And a feature that reports the final results (figuring out what cancels out what and all that) would be dandy.  Jim Dandy, if I had to give it a name.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS