• 958 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

Thought I'd share

#2 Seblys

Seblys

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

It may just be my colourblindness but what is the difference between the alt and original Joe?

#3 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

The original joe is my least favorite model in the game! Awkward pose, big paunch hanging over his belt, glauncher pointing straight, small arms. The new one is much better. 

#4 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:16 AM

Heres the original Joe I painted for comparison.  the only pic I had was with my Captain America conversion….

#5 Draugadan

Draugadan

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:16 AM

That Cap conversion is awesome.  How did you do the shield?  Mask?  Green Stuff?

#6 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:20 AM

Draugadan said:

That Cap conversion is awesome.  How did you do the shield?  Mask?  Green Stuff?

Thanks, it's the mix of Bazooka Joe obviously and the head and shield arm off of the Marvel Heroscape Cap America.  I had one laying around.  I actually may update this conversion with the newest Cap heroclix fig, the shield on that looks to be pretty sweet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS