The Ship Sheet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Damocles346

Damocles346

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:20 AM

A couple of places in the book it mentions things being included on "the Ship Sheet." I am assuming that this is some sort of "character sheet" but built for the party's ship, and it sounds, as a place for the GM to store some handy info. Any word on when we might see this thing? It sounds very handy.

#2 Mark Meredith

Mark Meredith

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

I second a need for this one. Perhaps one of our talented character sheet designers can make one?

#3 SanjuroTokage

SanjuroTokage

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Agreed in the comments that the sheet should be added, perhaps in the next weekly update.

#4 SanjuroTokage

SanjuroTokage

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:50 AM

Agreed in the comments that the sheet should be added, perhaps in the next weekly update.

#5 3WhiteFox3

3WhiteFox3

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

Damocles346 said:

A couple of places in the book it mentions things being included on "the Ship Sheet." I am assuming that this is some sort of "character sheet" but built for the party's ship, and it sounds, as a place for the GM to store some handy info. Any word on when we might see this thing? It sounds very handy.

I agree, this would be very nice to have.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS