Email Results Option

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

With these dice being so custom, it makes using almost all VTT programs useless because converting the dice with the chart is rather slow.

Is there anyway we could get an email results feature?

#2 New Zombie

New Zombie

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

that or have the result sent to another user or group of users star wars dice app

you would want to have this committed before the roll is made so cheesy players don't adjust the roll before sending

#3 drkjedi35

drkjedi35

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:57 AM

New Zombie said:

that or have the result sent to another user or group of users star wars dice app

you would want to have this committed before the roll is made so cheesy players don't adjust the roll before sending

What would be nice is if you could create a group with all of your friends during a game that would show you everyone's rolls when it is made in real time.  I would work great with the rpg, but also could work in a tournament setting for the X-wing minis game. 

However, I don't think this would be the norm since most players would rather have dice in their hands.  When I used it this week, I just made sure that I kept my iPhone on the table where everyone could see and did my rolling in front of everyone.  That seemed to work just fine.

Roy

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS