Sticker sheet?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amani

Amani

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

Is there supposed to be a dice sticker sheet that comes with the Beta rulebook? I thought I read this somewhere, if so I didn't get one. I'll go to customer service if can get confirmation on this. Otherwise the book looks great so far and I'm about to start reading.

#2 KommissarK

KommissarK

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

There would of been one in the back of the book. The support page on this website contains a PDF of what the sheet is, so if you have access to an printer/some crafting skill, you could in theory print it out.

In all honesty, I wouldn't even try to use the stickers though, seem far too likely to fall off (I for one know I would pick at them if I put em on my dice). Either make a big, copy of the dice conversion table, or get the phone app. So much easier.

#3 lupex

lupex

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

Not as much fun as rolling a bucket of funky dice though.  

#4 jordiver2

jordiver2

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

Hmmm, or make them into a fold-up set of dice. Really light and weightless, those paper dice, but nearly free.

Also, you may want to contact FFG about a missing sticker sheet. I'm fairly certain they'd send one out to you. Happy customers are paying customers, after all.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS