Sadly Selling My Collection

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gazery

Gazery

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

First off I would like to say that I am not selling my collection because I don't like the game, but rather because I need to clear out some space and sell some games. (also selling my Warhammer card game too, if you are interested in those as well)

My collection consists of - Core Set

Complete Shadows of Mirkwood

The Massing at Osgiliath POD

They are all in Very Good condition and have very rarely been used. If you would like to purchase the collection (I would prefer to sell them all as one set) please e-mail me on ghals (at) hotmail (dot) com. If you would also like the Warhammer collection then please state that too. Reasonable offers will be accepted. I live in the UK and so for ease it may be easier to send to a UK person.

Thanks for your time.

Gazery

#2 beartoes

beartoes

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

Do you have a Paypal account?

#3 Gazery

Gazery

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:27 AM

Unfortunately I don't, I don't know how easy it is to set up one, but it might be doable.

#4 shipwreck

shipwreck

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

Well, I'm not in the UK and I don't want the whole set (I'd like SOM 3-6), but if we can work something out do let me know!

Shipwreckd@gmail.com

The Grey Company; Master of Lore; & Frebooter Kommand are all things I work on.

#5 Gazery

Gazery

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

I think I'd prefer to sell the full set together, otherwise I'd end up with a few packs that I can't sell or even use myself. And I wouldn't be able to bring myself to throw them away.

#6 nssxxx

nssxxx

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:00 AM

I'd be interested in taking the POD off of you for a reasonable price. Let me know if interested.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS