having started a new campaign, me and my group have come across some questions:
1. What exactly can you do with tokens that are treated as heroes (e.g. Militia, Sir Palamon, Guards etc.)? Can they be affected by targeted monster abilities (Overpower, Throw etc.) and/or global ones (Word of Misery for 1 extra damage since they cant suffer fatigue, Diabolic Power, Word of Pain, Word of Despair…)?
2. Ruin in "The Frozen Spire". Does he move with the usual contracting/expanding (meaning it would take him 2 turns to reach the end of the bridge) or is the passage "he cannot (…) be moved in any other way except to move 1 space per turn…." meant that way, that he really moves just 1 space, without contracting/expanding (meaning it would take him 4 turns)?
3. "The Ritual of Shadows". If the Overlord wins, he may essentially redistribute his XP. Does he have to abide the normal rules for OL cards? Lets say he bought three lvl 1 Magus Cards and one lvl 3. Could he return the lvl 1 Cards, but keep the lvl 3?
4. What exactly is an attack action for "Frenzy"? Could an Elemental with Frenzy use its Fire ability 2 times since its an attack action? (Same for Baron Zachareth act II etc.)
5. Can an immobilized hero move himself with feats/skills/things that are not explicit move actions (Jain Fairwoods feat, Nimble, Oath of Honor etc.)
Thanks for your time.