Looking for players near Toledo

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 nockulyn

nockulyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Hey all, my name is Joe and I own all of the 1st and 2nd edition descent stuff, problem is I can't find anyone to play it with!  so if anyone is interested in playing either 1st or 2nd edition Descent sent me a message or post on this topic.  I'm willing to drive about an hour away to play.  Thanks for the interest.

#2 Triu

Triu

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

Sorry, Illinois is a bit farther away.  BGG has play by forum, although it's not the same as playing face to face:

http://boardgamegeek...n/play-by-forum

#3 minoa

minoa

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

I'm about an hour from Toledo, OH, just bought 2nd ed myself. My gaming group play near Findlay, OH though. It's still about an hour away.

#4 nockulyn

nockulyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

minoa said:

I'm about an hour from Toledo, OH, just bought 2nd ed myself. My gaming group play near Findlay, OH though. It's still about an hour away.

Findlay isnt too far, i'd be more than willing to drive especially if you have a group!  send me an email at j.pokrzywa@yahoo.com if you are looking for another.  I'm just really, really wanting to play.  hope to hear from you.

#5 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

Do you live in Toledo, or are you more to the East, West, South, or North of Toledo?

#6 nockulyn

nockulyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:43 AM

Tromdial said:

Do you live in Toledo, or are you more to the East, West, South, or North of Toledo?

I live in Toledo but am willing to drive anywhere within an hour or so.  I live right on the Michigan border.  

#7 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

Lemme talk with one of my friends and I will see if I may be able to arrange something.

#8 nockulyn

nockulyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

sounds good, let me know if you are interested in getting a game together!

#9 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

I should have also asked this: what days do you have off and what times are good for you?

#10 nockulyn

nockulyn

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:46 AM

my days off are wednesday and thursday.  I work second shift with start times as late as 8pm.  so its possible that I can play saturday and sunday in the afternoon till around 6 or so on those late start days.  let me know if that works!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS