• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mark Berryman

Mark Berryman

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:54 AM

Hi
My name is mark, and I wonder if you be interested in joining new group in west London who are going to be playing rogue trader starting next Saturday.
Based out of nice quiet pub
the pitch
In the Grim Darkness of the forty first Millennium there is only war, the deluded servants of the Emperor are doomed to live short, brutal pointless lives under the tyranny of monolithic and bloated institutions and nonsensical bureaucracy as they struggle to reach a squalid and pathetic destiny before the whole rotten edifice collapses upon itself and the Xenos and forces of hell descend on the pathetic remnants.
Such statements are the province of traitors and madmen, for the Imperium consists of more than one million world and upon each can be found opportunity and riches, especially if you are the holder of an Imperial Warrant of Trade, beyond the frontier stand endless worlds with which to trade, conquer and rule, subject to no law but the traders own whim, enforced by tens of thousands of fanatical crew and a city sized ship capable of levelling a continent with its firepower.
For one junior officer on board the scavenger ship ‘the Spirit of Servitude’ fate has a far grander destiny in store for him than he could ever imagine. It is to be hoped that his companions will support his endeavours and help him rise to claim his birthright becoming one of the few to explore beyond the Frontiers of the Imperium within the Ajax sector.
Ambition knows no bounds and avarice no limits.

If interested please Email Me on budman3982@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards

Mark 

#2 Blood Pact

Blood Pact

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:21 AM

(sorry, can't help it)

First thing I thought upon reading the title:

"40K roleplay, now with authentic accents!"

Hope you find some players. I'm afraid I'd be no help myself, though, as I'm in Canada.

#3 Seeten

Seeten

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

I, too, am in Canada, though this sounds like a great afternoon in the pub, for sure!

#4 Mark Berryman

Mark Berryman

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

Blood Pact said:

"40K roleplay, now with authentic accents!"

quite authentic accents :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS