Relics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sinthioth

Sinthioth

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

So I'm making some custom expansions for the tabletop game, and I wanted to know if the relic items you get in the Omens expansion would translate over well. Can anyone tell me what it is they do? I know the Lightning Gun kills all monsters, but what about the rest?

#2 johnny shoes

johnny shoes

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

Cabala of Saboth (sic) provides three more green runes if spots allow. I can't think of another special spell. The expansion has the new game effects of minus one doom, plus five coin, -5 investigate pool, and the gems.

#3 Sinthioth

Sinthioth

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

OH wow that is fascinating! The removal of a Doom token I'd thought of myself, but I'd never considered the addition of dice or having an item that gives trophies. That's really helpful, thank you!

#4 johnny shoes

johnny shoes

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

"Reduce Doom" can be an "Adventure Reward" or a "Relic Reward," which yields the gems and also doles out other non-gem duds stated above.

Keep note the quantity the used/ dimmed green dots on the doom clock. Can't acquire more than max.

Five trophies can push you over the Relic purchase threshold. Add a couple monster kills, and you should be rich.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS