Photo

Any chance FFG releases the Demo Decks and rules in .pdf form?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kolat_Informant

Kolat_Informant

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

Just a thought here, would anyone else who did not get a chance to demo the game at Gen Con like for FFG to release the Demo Decks and beta rules in .pdf form?

#2 Mattr0polis

Mattr0polis

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Yeah, I would LOVE this.

#3 cleardave

cleardave

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

According to a video on YouTube, taken of the In-Flight Report at GenCon, FFG is going to provide some more details on the site "hopefully next week", which would be this week, hopefully.

So expect to see something of some sort in the coming days.

#4 trichon

trichon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

I would love that.  Heck if they even want to charge a small amount for that I would do it to start getting some buzz building around the game.

#5 hyperion_pb

hyperion_pb

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

It's sure that, having more concrete details for FFG would help. On many forum, including this one, this future game is attracting a lot of negative comments because of the shift from last year demo and expectations (or beacuse of the "pack / pod" deck-building or the comparison with the Decipher SW CCG) that it does not deserve. It would be time for this game to attract positive comments based on actual news…

#6 telengard

telengard

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:08 AM

I'd love to see this for the 2011 Demo, would be a great gift to those of us who were hoping for it to be released.

#7 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:27 AM

telengard said:

I'd love to see this for the 2011 Demo, would be a great gift to those of us who were hoping for it to be released.

This. Yes, please.

#8 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

cleardave said:

According to a video on YouTube, taken of the In-Flight Report at GenCon, FFG is going to provide some more details on the site "hopefully next week", which would be this week, hopefully.

So expect to see something of some sort in the coming days.

Maybe next week, then. I've been rabidly checking back to see any news on this, checking the description in case it has changed etc, but still nothing. Sigh.

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

#9 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

Seems unlikely they'll release the demo decks in any form as to them it's not yet a complete game. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS