Sisters of Silence Ver. 1.0 available

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Skeletor

Skeletor

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

Sorry guys for the lateness of this unofficial supplement! I decided to hold back on releasing it formally, though those with a keen eye might have noticed the link in my signature, until I had more feedback from play testers. I want to thank again everybody who was involved in helping build the career and I'll do my best to keep supporting and updating the supplement as needed.

Please feel free to add comments and suggestions, and by all means if you find something lacking or wish to modify what I've done here feel free! It's all about making the career something viable for -your- campaign and gaming needs.

Links:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8KKWWf8pgWaUEJCS20tTnRtWW8
https://docs.google....ekl4QjkyWUg1TGs

Both in Zip and Rar versions as preferred. Instructions: (top left) File --> Download or Cntrl + S

If you're having problems downloading them or if the links don't work for some reason let me know and if you desire I can send you a copy via email.

#2 ronaldo1

ronaldo1

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

Nicely done, thanks. Been reading Heresy, Thousand Sons specifically and was curious about the sisters of silence. Is anyone running a campaign in M32? It would be nice to see a line of products for the Heresy timeline.

#3 Fenrirdarkwolf

Fenrirdarkwolf

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:14 AM

Great job !

Still want a french translation ?

Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch Character's Generator : w40kcg (Black Crusade, Only War & Dark Heresy v2 planned). In french, for now...

#4 Skeletor

Skeletor

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

Fenrirdarkwolf said:

Great job !

Still want a french translation ?

Certainly! I'm more than happy to have you take it to that next step. If you need anything from me let me know.

#5 Fenrirdarkwolf

Fenrirdarkwolf

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

I think the source of your files (InDesign ?) will be enough !

Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch Character's Generator : w40kcg (Black Crusade, Only War & Dark Heresy v2 planned). In french, for now...

#6 Skeletor

Skeletor

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

Oh, I put it together in Photoshop actually, force of habit.

#7 Fenrirdarkwolf

Fenrirdarkwolf

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'll do my best to translate it as soon as possible !

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS