Photo

Chicago - Southwest burbs (Greater Joliet area)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wolvan

Wolvan

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

Anybody interested in starting a league in this area?  Their is a new local gaming store in Plainfield (The Wandering Dragon) willing to host and help us become official (get the league pack from Fantasy Flight etc) with a good size play room etc.

Check out The Wandering Dragon meetup.com group for more info.  I posted their also.

Thanks!

Newly addicted Dust player.  (Allies)

Sean

#2 Draxtar

Draxtar

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

COme out and Join us at Games Plus on the 30th of September.  We are starting at noon.  Maybe you will meet someone that lives near you.

#3 Budbundy

Budbundy

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Looking for a game group in the area still for LCGs? Netrunner, Warhammer Invasion, Etc? Im looking to start something on 10/20 at games plus in Mount Prospect. Ive always been the beer and pretzel player so once we get a solid group Id be willing to host late night games or find a venue that would. If you are interested PM me at Budbundy or email me at bretteweber@yahoo.com and leave me your email so I can ad you to the groups mailing list. Im also working on a website for the group as well that people can post events!

#4 zuggzugg

zuggzugg

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

Good stuff to the guys at Games Plus on Sunday. I had fun watching the game! Looking forward to getting some games in. Mike, let me know if you want to set something up in the city. I can host.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS