I liked the beta demo at GenCon….

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CrowOfPyke

CrowOfPyke

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

No matter what system is made, there are going to be SW fans and lcg/ccg fans who don't like it.

I liked the co-op game I played last year at GenCon.  The only thing I didn't like was no option to play the Dark Side as part of a co-op experience.

That said, I also liked the competitive game they put out for demo this year.  It had interesting mechanics.  Including the mechanic of "your deck is made for you based on the agendas you pick".  I liked it.  It has the virtue of being a new mechanic, which at this stage of the lcg global evolution is an achievement in itself.  It will make playtesting and balancing of the game long term MUCH easier.

I took a TON of pictures of my demo game, and I can post them on a photo share and post the link later.

Overall, I enjoyed it.  I think it will be a good game.

#2 Mattr0polis

Mattr0polis

• Members
  • 818 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

Cool! Can't wait to see your photos!

#3 cleardave

cleardave

• Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yeah, please do post those pictures up so we can continue to flesh out the card list.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS