GenCon 2012 Championship Results

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JoelVonHelvete

JoelVonHelvete

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

Any word on how many points were allowed and what army won?

#2 Bailzz

Bailzz

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

Tactics or Warfare?

#3 JoelVonHelvete

JoelVonHelvete

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

Tactics but curious about Warfare as well.

#4 xBeakeRx

xBeakeRx

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

The finals of tactics was allies vs allies, allies won. I'm not exactly sure on points, but my guess is 300 considering that's what's standard.

#5 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Both tournaments had a 300 point limit, I don't have the lists handy for Tactics and look in this thread http://www.fantasyfl...=6&efidt=697719 for the Warfare specifics. The short of it is I won the Warfare with Major Malfunction taking second, and JP won the Tactics tournament with Dan(Friend I play Dust with, does not post on the forums.) taking second. I do know both lists were very similar with a core of grim reapers Mickey and steel rain. Dan had a Corp Officers command squad JP had a Boss command squad. FFG will probably put out a play by play of the match sooner or later with both army lists, like last year.

#6 bob10182

bob10182

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

Congratulations on the victory, I think they went over some of the winners on the GENCON videos that were posted by FFG. I hope they do a play by play, battle reports or AARs , just seem so interesting.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS