So who is coming out to this ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SerArthurDayne

SerArthurDayne

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:11 AM

Was considering making the trip from Vancouver Canada for this …why is there so little info though ? Is there a page with more info on dates and times for the games ?

Thanks

#2 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:41 AM

SerArthurDayne said:

Was considering making the trip from Vancouver Canada for this …why is there so little info though ? Is there a page with more info on dates and times for the games ?

Thanks

That is also what I need to know. If the AGoT Joust is on Saturday, I will go. If not, then I will not go. I cannot attend on Friday, and the AGoT Joust is my only reason for going. 

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#3 Shadin

Shadin

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

More information would be good.  I've never done any kind of tournament play, but I'm tempted to come to this for Netrunner.

I know there's no grand plan here.  This is just the way it goes.

#4 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

I'll be there Friday night for Netrunner. Have to miss most everything else, due to work conflicts.

#5 Kyu Kage

Kyu Kage

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

I would love to, but unfortunatetly being on a different continent makes it rather difficult to attend.

Also makes the idea of a "FFG World Championship" a little difficult, but I suppose there will be more (international players) eventually.

What I'm really hoping for is some events to be held outside the United States that might be a little closer to home for myself.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS