Floor sizes on Warzone Tenement

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

For the "Warzone Tenement" building, are the floor sizes too small like in Operation Cerberus, or are they the correct size like the building in Operation Zverograd?

#2 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

They are the correct size from what I have heard.

#3 Mr_Brightside

Mr_Brightside

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

just got this, and it's actually smaller than both. the one for two spaces fit fine, but for the part that goes over three spaces they use a two space piece and then a single space piece as well.

#4 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:18 AM

Mr_Brightside said:

just got this, and it's actually smaller than both. the one for two spaces fit fine, but for the part that goes over three spaces they use a two space piece and then a single space piece as well.

So there are no 3-space length floors?  That sounds even worse than the Cerberus set, unless together they are full length and could be glued.

If Dust Models put out floor pieces that fit, I would even buy them.  At some point I'd like to get some more building pieces to cut up to make ruins, but was hoping I could get something that had the right floor pieces to replace the ones I have.

#5 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

I got a 3 square and 2 square lengths which fit perfectly.  The problem is not the original floors being to small, its the building is to large to fit on the grid.

#6 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

Major Mishap said:

I got a 3 square and 2 square lengths which fit perfectly.  The problem is not the original floors being to small, its the building is to large to fit on the grid.

That doesn't bother me, as it's already cramped in the building and I wouldn't want it more cramped.  Also, these days I'm playing Dust Warfare more than Dust Tactics.

But I'm confused about the conflicting information.  Did you get the Warzone Tenement and got two 3-square floor pieces and two 2-square floor pieces?

#7 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

felkor said:

Major Mishap said:

That doesn't bother me, as it's already cramped in the building and I wouldn't want it more cramped.  Also, these days I'm playing Dust Warfare more than Dust Tactics.

But I'm confused about the conflicting information.  Did you get the Warzone Tenement and got two 3-square floor pieces and two 2-square floor pieces?

Yup, a pair for each level.

#8 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

Great, thanks for the info.

#9 Mr_Brightside

Mr_Brightside

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:04 PM

Interesting, I guess they have changed it recently or i just got a crappy box :(

Just so we are clear, we are talking about the standalone 2 story building right?

#10 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

That's definitely what I'm talking about.

#11 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

Ooooops, sorry, I misremembered.  I actually bought two Zverograd sets and not a tenament box.

#12 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:41 AM

Okay thanks - looks like Zverograd is on my list instead of the Warzone Tenement then, although that doesn't really give me many floors to replace the Cerberus ones… I wish they just put the right sized floors in Cerberus to begin with.  I might in the end have to come up with a homemade solution instead.

#13 xBeakeRx

xBeakeRx

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

I plan on buying Cerberus sometime soon, what is the issue with the flooring in the box? They're too short?

#14 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

xBeakeRx said:

I plan on buying Cerberus sometime soon, what is the issue with the flooring in the box? They're too short?

They are slightly too short, which means when you slide them in, even though they are surrounded by 3 walls, they only fit into 2 of the grooves.  This means they fall out pretty easily.  The building in cerberus is great - I'm overall very happy with it.  But it's cramped inside and moving guys around is difficult, and it just makes it that much worse when the floors fall out.

#15 xBeakeRx

xBeakeRx

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

That's ok, I glued my floors down anyway, so I won't have that issue. I got tired of assembling/reassembling the building and decided to just fix that issue permanently.

#16 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

xBeakeRx said:

That's ok, I glued my floors down anyway, so I won't have that issue. I got tired of assembling/reassembling the building and decided to just fix that issue permanently.

I'm still holding on to the ability to change the shape of my building for different scenarios, although since I painted it, I haven't even attempted it.  I also like to remove the floors off the top of the building when they're not being used - makes it easier to get my hand in to rearrange minis in the building.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS