first game i have some questions.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hoduken

hoduken

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

1. Do monsters who are engaged still add to threat?

2. Do i have to exhaust a hero to optionally engage an enemy during the encounter phase?

#2 hoduken

hoduken

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

3. can a opposing attatchment that is called a condition attatchment be discarded by another effect that discards attatchments? spider attatched negative attatchment then another required the player to discard an attatchment…can the negative one be chosen?

4. do combat actions tap a character or does this just mean it can only be used in the action phase that occurs during the combat phase?

#3 Angus Lee

Angus Lee

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

hoduken said:

3. can a opposing attatchment that is called a condition attatchment be discarded by another effect that discards attatchments? spider attatched negative attatchment then another required the player to discard an attatchment…can the negative one be chosen?

4. do combat actions tap a character or does this just mean it can only be used in the action phase that occurs during the combat phase?

1. No

2. No

3. It depends on the effect which requires you to discard an attachment: if it says, "discard an attachment you control", since you don't control the Condition Attachment from the encounter deck, you cannot choose it to be discarded; if it just says, "discard an attachment", then you can choose the Condition Attachment to be discarded.

4. It just means the action, if used, have to be used during combat phase.

Once ... Always ...

My blog (in Simplified Chinese): http://blog.sina.com/b0ardgames

#4 hoduken

hoduken

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Thanks! I really appreciate your replies.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS