• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gnipp

Gnipp

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hello all,

Last year at Gencon I picked up some Game of Thrones cards in hopes that I would get to play. Unfortunately, the playing part has not happened. And I woul rather these cards get some use rather than collecting dust in my collection. Please contact me for details.  I live in the Chicagoland area if someone would like to meet for the exchange or else we I can ship.

I have the following:

Base set

Queen of Dragons

Called by the Conclave
Mask of the Archmaester
Gates of the Citadel
Forging the Chain
I have 1 copy of each and would rather do all at once instead of piece meal. Please feel free to contact me to arrange some kind of deal.

Only the cards in the base set were ever played(once)  They other cards were opened, but never even used.

Thanks,

Matt

#2 Bigjim22

Bigjim22

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

How much are you asking? I might be interested, I need another copy of the core set and the chapter packs you mentioned were the next ones on my purchase list. Would have to ship to Washington state though.

#3 NIGHTHAWK34SK

NIGHTHAWK34SK

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'd also be interested in your set depending on price. Would you ship to Canada?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS