Excel Character Sheet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sumqui

sumqui

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

Just whipped up a quick character sheet in excel to have until an actual pdf can be made.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

javascript:void(0);/*1345479404579*/

#2 JasonMFlow

JasonMFlow

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:25 AM

Hero!

This will do until the PDFs are released.

#3 Wulfherr

Wulfherr

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

Good stuff! Thanks for that. I don't have the book, so I'm intrigued by Obligations & Magnitude/Complications mechanics. Could you share anything about that? 

#4 sumqui

sumqui

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Obligations appear to be a story element to help motivate a character, like a bounty on their head or a duty to their family.

Without having really read much of the detail of it yet, it looks like it effects mostly the story but also starting values of some of your character sheet.

It's definitely an interesting mechanic to reinforce a characters background and motivations.

#5 Phakz

Phakz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

The force is strong in this one! 

#6 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

Cool thanks. It appears to have imported into Numbers (OSX) fairly well also. Will compare it to Excel when I get to work.

Does it do any calculation or just a simple placeholder for stats?

#7 sumqui

sumqui

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

Right now its just a place holder.  I haven't gotten much time to spend on it yet.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS