Photo

Suggestions for doing Black Crusade as a play by post?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Furious Phil

Furious Phil

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

So due to the fact that there is not a whole lot of enthusiasm for role-playing games in my area, I usually wind up doing games via play by post, either on forums or chat or whatever winds up working. Most games seem to work pretty well, and from what I've read so far, Black Crusade should as well. 

As an aside, I'm a huge Chaos fan and have been for a while, but talking other people into doing a game where you play as 'evil' characters as opposed to heroic space marines has been a challenge. It looks like I finally talked some of my wargaming group into giving it a try on a play by post game on our own forums. We'll see how it goes. 

Just wanted to know if there were any GMs out there who have experience running FFG 40K games via play by post, and what kinds of things I should look out for, or might want to do to make the game entertaining and fun. I have limited experience with FFG systems, which is another advantage of PbP - I can look up rules on my own time as opposed to at a table. Or, if you would ever be interested in participating in a play by post game, I'd like to know that as well! 

#2 Warpawn

Warpawn

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hey man, if you're still looking for players for your Black Crusade campaign I'd love to join.

Been playing/paying attention to wh40k/whfg for about 21 years now and about as much RPG experience

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS