• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

Day 3 video, 0:42: a frame depicts an FFG boardgame called Borderlands. Does anyone have some news at this regard?

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#2 Brine

Brine

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Julia said:

Day 3 video, 0:42: a frame depicts an FFG boardgame called Borderlands. Does anyone have some news at this regard?

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but it is the FFG reprint of a 1982 game of the same name. I guess they changed it to a steampunk theme.

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

Brine said:

Julia said:

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but it is the FFG reprint of a 1982 game of the same name. I guess they changed it to a steampunk theme.

Thank you, Brine. A steampunk game sounds interesting to me :-) no official announcement yet, nor any additional info, right?

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS