Finding dice to use?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

I am trying to find the closest approximations I can possibly find to the colors of the specialized dice this game uses.  I am especially having trouble finding powder blue 6 sided dice to match the Boost dice the game uses.  Any peeps want to link here places where you have found the closest approximations to the dice colors please?

Thanks in advance!

#2 KjetilKverndokken

KjetilKverndokken

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

daddystabz said:

I am trying to find the closest approximations I can possibly find to the colors of the specialized dice this game uses.  I am especially having trouble finding powder blue 6 sided dice to match the Boost dice the game uses.  Any peeps want to link here places where you have found the closest approximations to the dice colors please?

Thanks in advance!

Me, I have primed some dice white and using paint to color them, took me no time at all :) Now just have to wait for that book to put the sticker on.

#3 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

Any peeps found good approximations in terms of color online anywhere?

#4 EldritchFire

EldritchFire

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

Somebody ask for blue d6s?

http://www.gmdice.com/dice?SID=8c6a2bff050b0eb30fc2e16774ff544e&cat=8&color=11&limit=30

-EF

#5 jordiver2

jordiver2

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Personally, I think the stickers would look coolest on black dice, giving the result a nice distinct border. Man, I hope the full release comes with sticker sheets, or that I can get a pad of stickers for relatively cheap.

#6 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

The powder blue d6 Boost dice are the hardest to match up it seems.

#7 Gobbo

Gobbo

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

I was not able to get any from the 4 dice places at Gencon.  I had to settle for medium blue…  

I found all teh others at Chessex.

#8 BrashFink

BrashFink

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:38 PM

I am planning on just using plain white blank dice from Chessex. They come in sets of 10 dice. Gonna use the template to glue on so I can make more dice.

My plan is:

10 d8: 5 Purple, 5 Green

10 d10: 5 Yellow, 3 Red, 2 White

10 d6: 5 Blue, 5 Black

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS