Lightsaber Dueling

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 clique84

clique84

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

I may be way out on a limb here, but the Star Wars card game I have always wanted, and believe many others would like as well, would be a character-based combat game simulating a lightsaber duel.  You would have a card representing your jedi or sith, a la Raw Deal, UFS, Highlander, etc…and your deck would be attacking, defending, and other cards.  THAT I would buy in a heartbeat.

#2 Smilingknight

Smilingknight

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

The only game I have like that is battlecon From level 99 games. It's more based around a 2d fighter than a lightsaber duel (so everyone has fireball style attacks) but it has positioning and different speed attacks and all the characters feel different. I think it'd be easy to custom build some Jedi and sith for it if you owned a copy as there are blank cards to use. There's a free print and play of it and a free iOS app, check it out.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS