Confirmed Future Expansions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nicco

Nicco

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:18 AM

So from GenCon, scout ships like the A-Wing and TIE Interceptor. Maybe a bomber class for Empire and a general swarm ship for Rebels.

#2 Nicco

Nicco

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:32 AM

Also Millenium Falcon and Slave 1.

#3 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

When FFG announced an LCG and this game at GenCon last year, I was really excited about the LCG and very meh about X-Wing. After the announcement of the PvP LCG and having read the rules for X-Wing, I find that my opinion is now exactly the opposite. I will definitely be getting this game AND the expansions. I'm ridiculously excited about the Falcon and Slave I.

#4 Kordos

Kordos

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

I am exactly the same, the LCG has really turned me off now but the X-wing game has really got me excited ad I have already blown a heap of money pre-ordering everything 

#5 Dog Solitude

Dog Solitude

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

There are links to pictures of the future expansion ships in the other thread about this same topic.   

#6 Nicco

Nicco

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:50 PM

I'm definitely not excited for the LCG at all especially with Android Netrunner already coming out. I find Netrunner superior in so many aspects. 

When I checked the forums the other day, I didn't see a future expansion thread so I just made one so that people who only want to know about the news can easily find it without searching through pages of replies.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS